Why Enroll in Online Banking?
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds among accounts
- Verify deposit and loan transactions
- View check images online
- Print account histories
Internet Banking Disclosure
Safeguarding Your Information
Unlawful Internet Gambling Notice
Conforming Loan Payment Notice
NOTICE OF EXPIRATION OF THE TEMPORARY FULL FDIC INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR NONINTEREST-BEARING TRANSACTION ACCOUNTS
By operation of federal law, beginning January 1, 2013, funds deposited in a noninterest-bearing transaction account (including an Interest on Lawyer Trust Account) no longer will receive unlimited deposit insurance coverage by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). Beginning January 1, 2013, all of a depositor's accounts at an insured depository institution, including all noninterest-bearing transaction accounts, will be insured by the FDIC up to the standard maximum deposit insurance amount ($250,000), for each deposit insurance ownership category.
For more information about FDIC insurance coverage of noninterest-bearing transaction accounts, visit www.fdic.gov
Email Statement Delivery
Get your statements via email and the benefits are obvious:
- You get your statement on the day it's available, not several days later.
- You will review your statement in 'portable document format'(.pdf), which is easy to open on any computer.
- You can download and save, print and access your statements anytime you wish.
- Your statement is delivered via a browser-based eMessaging product that protects message content throughout the entire delivery process.
Sign Up Today!
Click here for our Privacy Notice
Centervoice telephone banking 1-866-753-8202
Report lost or stolen debit card 1-800-264-4274
Report lost or stolen credit card 1-800-367-7576
Sign up here:
Our Lending Staff
|Contact Kevin Rhodes in Canton
for Consumer/Mortgage loans at 309-647-3288
|Contact Ryan Baker in Lewistown
for Ag/Commercial/Consumer/Mortgage loans at 309-547-2064
|Contact Trevor Hiel in Canton
for Commercial Loans at 309-647-3288
|Contact Philip Naff in Ipava/Astoria
for Consumer/Mortgage loans at 309-753-8202 or 309-329-2186
|Contact Steve Adams in Lewistown
for Ag/Commercial Loans at 309-547-2064
Federal law requires that all residential mortgage lenders register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and obtain a unique identifier. The following are the names of the bank's residential lenders and their identifier. You can go to the website of the National Mortgage Licensing System for additional information.
IPAVA STATE BANK'S NMLS #433798
MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS (MLO's)
STEVE ADAMS #440262
RYAN BAKER #440261
TREVOR HIEL #440260
KARA JOHNSON #441317
BIANCA MILLER #440263
PHILIP NAFF #440258
KEVIN RHODES #440259
||Back Row from left: Kara Johnson and Bianca Miller. Front Row from left: Kevin Rhodes, Ryan Baker, Steve Adams, Philip Naff, Joe Dietz and Trevor Hiel.
Steve Adams-Senior Vice President
Kara Johnson-Vice President
Bianca Miller-Asst. VP/Trust Officer
Kevin Rhodes-Asst. VP
Philip Naff-Loan/Collection Officer
Ketra Branson-Cashier/Board Secretary
Jamie Butler-Asst. Cashier
We will provide banking services to our customers with the highest level of personal service, integrity, and professionalism. We will work as a team to make Ipava State Bank the community’s premier, trusted financial institution. We will judge our success by our customers’ satisfaction with our services.
Our Objectives are to:
- Meet or Exceed our Customers’ Expectations
- Our Customers’ Expectations are extremely important to all of us. Meeting and Exceeding those expectations is our NUMBER ONE PRIORITY!
- Be Perceived as the best community bank in terms of service and professionalism
- We want to be known as the best at what we do, where we can all be proud of the services we provide for our customers!